Some of Australia’s largest corporations, such as ANZ, AMP, Macquarie and Telstra have been enjoying the competitive advantages of having an offshore staffing operation in the Philippines for many years. CROFTi Offshoring now brings that same advantage to SME’s in Australia. Compared to other offshore staffing centres such as India, the Philippines provides the following advantages:
- No Language Barriers Locals speak very clearly and are highly literate in English.
- Large Talent Pool The Philippines has a huge, & ever-increasing population of young, IT literate, well-spoken, hardworking and university educated talent.
- Appreciative Staff Staff in Philippines are very appreciative & grateful of being given great work opportunities & enjoy the prestige of working for international companies.
- Same Time Zone The Philippines’ time zone is the same as Perth, 2 hours behind Australian Eastern Standard Time. Staff prefer to work for Australian companies from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Excellent Infrastructure The Philippines has several business centres that are set up specifically for the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) industry. BPO is actually the Philippines’ number one commodity in 2014 and a lot of investment and development is being injected to service BPO.