Why Have CROFTi As Your Partner?
A huge part of the success of the umbrella company ‘CROFTi Pty Ltd’, has been our ability to offer the advantages enjoyed by larger corporates, but by maintaining the smaller family type culture for our clients. Unlike many BPO companies, we are not interested in churning huge numbers of staff as “sweat shop” type clinical operations. Our success comes from our ability to attract great talent, nurture them and build the relationships they have with you as the client. Here are a few other reasons why we KNOW you should partner with us:
- Multiple Sites – Having several office locations in Philippines giving us access to wider talent pool.
- Recruitment – Once we receive the job order & staffing brief for each role, we handle everything. We have very tight systems in Philippines to ensure we carefully screen & test candidates before we offer them to you for interview. We understand the Filipino culture & how to translate this into our processes to ensure we have a high rate of staff retention.
- Staff Contracting and Agreements – Once you have done interviews & selected a candidate/s to begin working, we handle all the paperwork. Just like in Australia, there are labour laws that have to be adhered to, but everything is handled by us. Staff all sign contracts & Non-Disclosure Agreements to protect you as the client.
- Payment and Salary – There is nothing you need to do here. No need for Payroll, Superannuation, Benefits, Taxes etc. We invoice you a fee for service in Australia, and that’s it!
- Training – We welcome your visits to the Philippines and we arrange your staff to visit Australia.
- Shared or Dedicated Office Space – Depending on the size of your team, we can assign your staff to work in a “Shared Space”, or over time as we build your team, we can set your own dedicated office space which can have personalised systems, technology, and of course we can brand your office space.
- Scalability – Our goal of course is to be your “Offshore Team” which we know isn’t going to start with a set number of staff and stay that way. We can start small & scale up quickly or slowly – It’s our job to scale up with you and support your growth. The more that you grow – The more we grow!
- Philippines Community Programs – We support & regularly run community events, including feeding programs to support underprivileged children around our offices. Our staff (your staff) are involved – We also welcome you to join us!